After enrolling as a CloudConnect Partner, you require assistance deploying your first End User Organization's virtual desktop resources.
Use the following PDF Instructions (also attached at the bottom of this page) to help guide you through the process of deploying a New Citrix Desktop Host for a New End User Organization.
A Citrix Desktop Host will serve multiple concurrent desktop users with the same set of applications. An overview of the required steps are:
1) Gather the networking and domain information of your mspCloud.
2) Create a New routed Org VDC Network for your prospective End User Organization and assign the Network as subnet. Set the DNS to the Domain Controller's IP.
3) Add a Citrix Desktop Host from the Public Catalog to your Cloud.
4) Create a Security Group in Active Directory to associate with the Desktop Host.
5) Assign Users to the Security Group you created.
6) Run DesktopConfig.exe on the Desktop Host to register/assign the system to the appropriate group.
7) Logon as the End User. At this point, you may install custom apps on the Desktop Host.
After deploying the first Citrix Desktop Host, you may add additional Desktop Hosts to the same End User organization for various departments, or you can repeat this process to deploy Citrix desktop resources for additional End User Organizations.
Citrix XenApp 7.6VMware vCloud DirectorWindows Server 2008 R2 Desktop HostWindows Server 2012 R2 Desktop Host